Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lion King



On Saturday night we were able to take Ethan to go and see "The Lion King" in the city. We went with my mom and my sister. I had Ethan take a late nap so that he would be able to stay up for the show which was at 8:00pm. I think Ethan's favorite part of the whole trip was the car ride down. Ethan and my mom were talking about the different bridges and roads the whole way down, a future engineer right there! When we got out of the car he yelled yes, we are in the city, it was so cute. We ate at a corner bakery near by the theater and then we were able to enjoy the show. We ended up having first row seats so Ethan could see the people and animals close up. One of the Giraffe heads even ended up in Eric's lap! I wsa so proud of how Ethan acted that late at night he was a very big boy. The show was great and Ethan woke up asking when we could go to the city again!

No comments:

Post a Comment