Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Iowa vs Iowa State



Eric and I try to get to at least one Iowa game every year, this year we made it to the Iowa vs. Iowa State game. The kids didn't make the trip this time but maybe next year. We were able to meet up with Staci, JJ, James, Tera, Brea, Brandon, and Katie. We went tailgating on the "hill" which Eric and I had trouble finding even though I went to school there go figure, me not knowing where to go!! As soon as we got to the tailgate Eric shot gunned a beer and I was playing flippy cup, needless to say it was a good thing we didnt bring the kids. We were able to watch the game at a bar and I even made it going out later that night. To top the night off I had a Marc's grilled cheese in the ped mall at 1:30 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment